Engage the Passion
“When you are clear, what you choose to have show up in your life will, and only to the extent you are clear.” – Chris Attwood and Janet Bray Attwood
Clarity, expressed with elegant simplicity, ignites passion.
Passion is the foundation of success.
How can we inspire our employees to be committed to our purpose and passionate about delivering value to our customers and clients?
How do we make our company passions a part of day-to-day decision-making?
A company’s purpose is defined by the unique contribution it delivers to customers, clients, employees, shareholders, and the world at large. Companies exist to enrich each of these stakeholders.
The 5-10 things that matter most, and which excite, inspire, and motivate the company’s staff to deliver that unique contribution, are the company’s passions.
Every individual has a unique purpose and unique passions. When individual purpose and passion is aligned with corporate purpose and passion, magic happens. Employees are engaged, productivity soars and profitability is maximized.
What I do
I make your company’s unique contribution and passions living, breathing, vibrant parts of your everyday work life. Using the proprietary Passion Test process we help you define or re-express the company’s 5-10 passions—those things that are most important for you to deliver your company’s unique contribution. Out of this process emerges a statement of that unique contribution, expressed with elegant simplicity. And then we support you in creating a Culture Action Plan (CAP) that ensures these company passions become the basis of decision-making at every level of your organization.
- Alignment between employee passions and corporate passions leads to active engagement—engagement increases productivity, innovation, team cooperation, retention and profitability
- Applying a proven process for identifying passion in individuals and companies ensures consistent results
- Pre and post-surveys measure changes in engagement
- Culture Action Plan provides clear, defined steps with responsibilities to ensure accountability of implementation
- Trainings are fun, and personally rewarding for employees