Drive The Passion
“Whenever you are faced with a choice, a decision, or an opportunity, choose in favor of your passions.” ~Chris Attwood and Janet Bray Attwood
When the corporate mission becomes personal, employees become engaged.
Our company has a clear mission and we’ve identified our company passions. How do we engage our employees to fulfill them?
How do we maximize our productivity, retention and ability to innovate?
A company mission statement and operating principles that stay on the wall have limited value. These statements become valuable when employees take ownership of them.
The secret is to connect the corporate mission to individual employee work passions, to the things that the employee cares most deeply about.
What we do
Our Drive the Passion program is a customized solution for mid to large-sized companies that have already defined their unique contribution and core operating principles. The process is fully scalable. Starting with the areas of your company that are your core differentiators, each group, division, department and team can identify their unique contribution and core passions, as they relate to those of the company. Then the process aligns team members with those values. We support you in creating a Culture Action Plan (CAP) for each area of your company to drive passion into every corner of your organization.
- Passion Test training ignites passion and engagement among your staff
- Culture Action Plan provides clear responsibilities and timetables for accountability
- Staff develop the habit of making corporate mission and company passions the basis of decision-making
- Pre and post surveys provide Level 3 predictive results of employee engagement
- Integrated approach ensures common use of corporate values throughout the company
- Unique Contribution and Company Passion statements with Markers
- Culture Action Plan with responsibilities and timelines
- Half day trainings for up to 50 staff each course